Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hell Week

Its been a while! Damn, I havent had much time to write here but I am back, I hope! Nothing has happened since my last post. I am currently in week 5 of school and since my school is in trimesters one trimester has 10 weeks so that means this is the week for midterms :( I just received 2 midterms about 20 pages all together. AHHHH! I have till Wednesday to get everything done so whatever.

Aside from stress ahead of me, nothing has been going on in my life. I have just been trying to get over this term and hopefully go away for spring break! I might be going to the Bahamas, which would be AMAZING! I honestly can not wait, I will come back tanned and who doesnt want to spend some time in the Caribbean????!??


5 more weeks people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment