Friday, January 16, 2009

???

I have NO idea what is going on with me lately. I am constantly TIRED! Its probably the fact that it is below zero outside and all I want to do is stay in bed but still, I don't even seem to have energy to finish reading for class. Ugh...I love winter but not UPSTATE winter, even though the city is not too far from here, there is a difference in temperature.

Anyway, today has been eventLESS, I ended up getting out of bed at 10 to get something signed from a professor and ended up going back to bed. It's HORRIBLE I know! But whatever, the little bit of reading that I had gotten done helped me out in class because my professor complimented me after class!! I felt like I was in 5th grade and was complimented for getting a math problem correct but still, the fact that he noticed will help me in the future. Talking about classes, this term has actually been going well ( I dont want to jinx it!) and usually winter term is the WORST term of the whole school year. Oh well, hopefully things just keep going the way they have because this term would probably be my best term ever. AHHH! Anyway, now I have to get ready to go out for someones birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment