Friday, March 13, 2009

BAHAMAS!

So, I've come to notice that I tend to write on here when I am stressed and have a lot of things to do. Classes are over(today was the last day actually!) and this is actually the first time on a Friday I am attempting to do some work. I have 3 papers due Monday and Tuesday. Well, one paper was actually due today but due to "technical" difficulties, it did not get done. I have a 8 pager due Monday for my History of Sociological Thought, the most BORING and USELESS class of my life. The other paper is also a 8 pager for my African American History class which is due on Tuesday. 
The paper in which I have failed to complete is supposed to be a 20 pager...as of right now, I only have 5. Great. This is something that I brought onto my self because I had 10 weeks to get this done, but of course, I wait until the night before its due! I have actually decided not to stress it and do whatever I have to do to the best of my ability. If shit doesn't work out then fuck it. 
On a better note, in 8 days I will be in the BAHAMAS!!!!!! Only for 4 days but I need to be black. Like ASAP. I need some color because I look like the walking dead and I REFUSE to get a fake tan. That shit is really bad and ultimately FAKE! Anyway, hopefully my time there is amazing and I come back DARK BROWN lol. I usually get pretty dark but it usually is in the span of a week....we shall see what can get accomplished in 4 days. IM EXCITED!
Also, on an even BETTER note, my parents already bought my ticket for Turkey this summer and I've decided to plan a trip to Greece with my cousin. I LOVE to travel and hopefully I do get to go to Greece, I've been wanting to go for a while, I mean Turkey is RIGHT next to the place...I guess I will just have to see if it actually happens or not. My fingers are crossed.

ANYWAY, I should get back to "writing" these papers...... ooooh Bahamas, so close yet so FAR :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment