Saturday, June 6, 2009

Goodbye Junior Year...

Wow, can we say that time just flies way too fast...I can actually remember when I was a freshman and everything was so new. It was exciting and sometimes stressful not being home but this is something that everyone should experience. I am, as of right now, trying to write two final papers and studying for an exam that I have Monday. Things are going okay, I guess. I just want this term to REALLY be over with. Its hard to say goodbye but its something that has to be done. I mean, I am not done with college yet, but the feeling of bittersweetness is still there. I will be a senior this fall and hopefully will be graduating June, 2010. How exciting and SCARY! What am I going to be doing with my life?!? Anyway, don't really want think about this right now lol. I still have a YEAR!
On to a better note, I will be in Turkey in 9 days. Can you believe it!? It has been way too long, I miss my family sooooo much. I will be crying so much when I get there, ahhhhhhh. I love it there, being around so many people that love you no matter what is just amazing. You can depend on any of them. Maybe after college I can possibly live in Turkey for a year or so and just be close to my family and not see them 2 months out of the year.
Anyway, getting back to writing these papers. This is always a good place to get some things out of my head. I will be back when I'm in TURKEY!! wooohooooo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment