Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just turned 21...

I haven't written in soooooo long its ridiculous. I used to have a blog when AOL and dial-up were the new thing lol. I just recently got inspired to write again when I friend started reading some of her entries of 2 1/2 years ago and it really made me feel so happy to remember things that I totally forgot about. This is such a great way to keep a record of your thoughts, memories, experiences and even a way to look back and see how you've grown and all of the things you have been through.

Anyway, so, this week has been a really eventful week for me. Tuesday was actually my 21st birthday, and can I just say that it was probably the craziest day of my life. I did NOT plan for it to go the way that it actually did. I wanted my 21st to be nice with a few drinks over dinner with the people I love but whoa was it the opposite LOL. I did spend it with a group of friends whom I love but it turned into a shitshow. I went to my first bar(legally) and ordered a couple drinks for my friends and I and the night started off pretty well. I had one drink (Long Island Ice Tea, btw, STAY AWAY FROM THIS DRINK LOL) and I was already drunk. That was a first...but anyway, one of the people that actually worked there started ordering shots of different things and thats where I totally f**ked up. Oh well, it was a memorable night thanks to my camera!!!

Well there goes my first entry...hopefully I keep up with this on a regular basis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment